Phone: +49 (0)89 2180 3933
Friday, 10-11 a.m.
To register for my office hours (also during the term break), please send me an email at least 24h before the day of the office hour. State what you would like to discuss with me and I'll decide whether the office hour will happen via email, telephone or online via Zoom-Invitation.
Erasmus+/LMUexchange (Outgoing Students only!)
Office hours for questions about ERASMUS (Outgoing): Friday 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Every other week, I'll have a Zoom meeting to answer all your questions.
If you're interested in the office hour or want to contact me about anything else regarding Erasmus (Outgoing), send an email to email@example.com.
Please read carefully through these Erasmus info sheets before the office hour! Thank you!
Also note that at the moment, we don't have any information about ERASMUS+ exchanges with the UK in the academic year 2021/22 and beyond. This section will be updated as soon as we hear back from the International Office. So watch out for updates and take the following guidelines as general points of reference:
- ERASMUS Outgoing application process: The basics
- ERASMUS-FAQs (for outgoing students)
- Information about language tests/Sprachnachweise
- Brexit and Visa (for acadamic year 2021/22)
- Incoming students direct their questions to Dr. Christian Kelnberger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Questions regarding the recognition of credit points resulting from your stay abroad should be directed to Dr. Wolfgang Falkner.
- Questions about transcripts of records or other official documents (e.g. documentation of length of stay) should be directed to our International Office.
Department of English and American Studies
Chair of Englisch Linguistics
Dr. Jenny Arendholz